A hardware wallet (or physical wallet) is a physical device that generates and saves private keys for cryptocurrency.
Software wallets can be open to vulnerabilities. Malware with access to a computer or smartphone could steal private keys and the funds contained within the wallet.
Some people try to mitigate risk by storing their coins on a trading platform or with a broker. This isn't a good idea either since you no longer have full control of your cryptocurrency. If there is a hack or data leak, you could lose everything!
With that in mind, the best solution is a hardware wallet, which is secure and easy to use. A hardware wallet keeps the keys isolated at all times and doesn’t connect to the internet.
Our Trezor Hardware wallets can help you keep your crypto assets safe and avoid attacks from hackers. To make sure you don’t get a hardware wallet that has been tampered with or compromised, it’s important you get a wallet from an authorized retailer.
We want you to have peace of mind when storing your hard-earned assets. Our wallets are new and stored in a secure facility. We source our wallets directly from the manufacturer and they come with a full manufacturer warranty. All our wallets are guaranteed 100% authentic and we take great care in making sure they are always secure.
We only choose to sell wallets that are high quality, secure, and reputable. We will never carry any product that we don’t fully trust and use to store our own crypto assets. We will provide you with user reviews and any information you need to know about our wallets so you can make an informed decision for yourself.
There are two types of wallets - hot and cold. Hot wallets are connected to the internet and are vulnerable to hacks where information is copied & stolen. Online exchanges and hot wallets can disappear, go offline, be hacked. They are not always reliable when storing large sums of money. Cold wallets are not connected to the internet and are safer since they are under your physical control.
We recommend that anything over 1 million pesos should be in a cold wallet.
We will not offer closed/proprietary system hardware devices.
Data Storage and Marketing
- We delete shipping information within 90 days.
- Since we do not accept credit cards or bank transfers, we do not store any billing information.
Trezor is continuously updating the Trezor Model T to support more coins. The list of supported currencies is constantly being expanded. A complete list can be found here: https://trezor.io/coins/
- Yes, you can import all of your coins from your Trezor One to your new Trezor Model T.
- You can do this by importing your 12,18, or 24 word seed phrase from Trezor One onto the new Trezor Model T.
- Both of your devices will then have the same wallet with all the same coins and balances. All Bitcoin, Ethereum, and altcoin addresses will be preserved.
- You can also import the recovery passphrase from an old wallet to the Trezor Model T.
- The main difference between the Trezor Model T and the Trezor One, is that the Trezor Model T uses a touchscreen instead of two buttons. The touchscreen improves security by storing the pin, recovery seed, and passphrase on the device rather than on a computer. The touchscreen also makes entering information as well as approving and verifying transactions easier and more efficient. It also has a USB-C connector and an SD card slot.
- The Trezor Model T supports all the coins the Trezor One supports, plus many more. The device has new software and hardware components that increases Trezor’s ability to add more coins in the future.
- The Model T has a new, faster processor and operating system. The USB-C connector is compatible with most computers and mobile devices. The SD card slot can be used for data encryption, password management and offline transaction signing. These new features are included so the device can have greater functionality with future updates.
Your order should be processed and delivered to ChileExpress within 1-3 business days. We will send tracking confirmation the same day it has been dropped off for delivery.
Currently we only ship within Chile.
- We are an online only business and do not have a location to pick up orders.
- For an extra payment, there could be an option for a dead drop. Locations limited.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Contact us here